on the verge of spontaneous combustion
I feel like im losing control of my thought process. Just yesterday I decided to go to dhoby ghaut from bugis. Went through the ticket gantry only to turn back after a few minutes. I felt as if my mind and heart are no longer in tandem.
anyway, when was the last time you had an honest conversation?
I realised I never speak my mind and its really getting to my nerves. So here's some of the situations where i would love to speak my mind:
me: Oh youre trying to quit smoking? I try to quit believing that you ever will.
me: Oh you got drunk yest night? Good on you muslim mate! Hope you love the heat.
me: Oh you're not late. Its just that i thought it'd be nice if we arrived at the same time but it's okay. My wasted time was worth nothing anyway.
me: Oh you broke up again? Maybe loneliness is indeed for you.
Disclaimer: All persons, and entities, in situations depicted are fictitious and any resemblance to any person living or dead or to any actual entity or situation is purely coincidental.
and credits to my witty friend who helped tweak the cynicism levels for this blog entry.