Monday, May 28, 2007

mad jack

Friday:
Was busy preparing for efinz surprise bday party. Glad it turned out okay and it was nice seeing the whole vs gang, especially the part when we sabo-ed the bday boy. Woohoo.

Saturday:
Went back home at 10am after sleeping only for 3 hrs. Took a much needed nap in the afternn before meeting up with her. Was grateful she was feeling much much better. :D Went for dinner at new hawa before driving up to seletar camp. That place is still one of a kind and its a good thing i didn't get lost. hahas. The view at the dam hasn't changed one bit; a place to just chill and watch the nice cars go by. Thats where she looked dazzling after wearing the necklace i bought. *melts* We checked out the new AMK hub which looks way bigger from outside. I hoped I cheered her up regarding her results. You did okay yeah? And thanks for the tshirt :D

Sunday:
Woke up only to get a nagging from my dad how I placed more importance on my friends than family. And how i can't deal with freedom and that I would turn into a Chinese if my parents set me loose. I was pretending not to hear all that cos it really hurt so i just held everything in. After coming back from morning class, stayed home the whole day feeling so blah. Good thing I grabbed the car keys and picked up Fir and Azri and drove up to jalan kayu. I wanted to check out Mad Jack cos hungrygowhere mentioned they had nice homemade burger patties. The place was quite laid back; you having to place orders at the cashier itself. And we ordered this health tonic (Detox Agent) where its a mix of beetroot, cucumber and carrot? Tasted as if I was chewing on freshly cut grass. But the burgers were welldone albeit very soft that Azri had to deal with a crumbling beef patty. At 3.30 for a burger, I'd say its a healthy bargain. Before heading home we had soyabean and beancurd. We could have continued on down the stretch to get our Thasevi Pratas but we saved that for another time.


So yeah. It was a weekend well spent! fuuh.

 

 

 My Profile

Name: emi j
Age: twenty yo!

Likes: looking,feeling,being good.

PlayList:
Neyo - Because of You

Recent Happenings:
She walked into my life.
______________________


______________________

My Blog Friends
..........
Ameera
eUnice
Felicia
Gloria
Kurseth
May Ann
Nadia
Sakinah
Sam
Sarah J1
Shufen
pearle
Tiffany
______________________

Tagg Me
..........

______________________

My Pictures!
..........
Photos!
______________________